Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

DAVE PATRICK MODELS-WHATS UP ????

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

DAVE PATRICK MODELS-WHATS UP ????

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 09:58 AM
RICK9303
My Feedback: (172)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAVE PATRICK MODELS-WHATS UP ????

End of last year I put in several calls to DPM to check on availabity of their Extra300l. I got the voice mail every time. So, finally I put in a order with instructions, to inform me, do the have any, and if not, when would they?? I have gotten no reply to my order. I have 2 of their planes, both fly very well. It seems that they are not interested in sales. Most of us want to know if a item is going to be back ordered, how long. A item that has been out for a while, you would think, would be on hand. I'm not in a rush for the plane, but it does concern me when you get no responce to inquires. Has any one else found a problem like this. There web site says stay tuned for new planes coming out. Are they only interested in new stuff coming out??

Thanks Rick
Old 01-23-2007, 12:28 PM
JoeAirPort
My Feedback: (41)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: DAVE PATRICK MODELS-WHATS UP ????

There's lots of threads discussing this same issue. It comes up all the time. Basically they are a two man show (1 man 1 woman) and they are not always in the office. They travel alot so they do not answer correspondence on time. Weird thing is when I ordered my Edge they were always there, got my plane two days after I ordered it (I live kind of close), had a half dozen phone calls with Dave talking about setup (and he never wanted to hang up...great guy). Ordered spare parts got them on time. No doubt many people have gotten bad service, I just never did. Like I said weird.