Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

U-can-do 3d .46 w/OS .50 SX??

Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

U-can-do 3d .46 w/OS .50 SX??

Old 03-04-2007, 11:20 PM
gilbertfh
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: U-can-do 3d .46 w/OS .50 SX??

Thanks for posting the pics are some of the most interesting I have seen. Hope you feel better soon.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:50 AM
trentmark
My Feedback: (15)

I heard you slipped in the shower and impaled yourself on a religeous candle. the rumor went on to say that it took the doctors several hours to remove it. Are these rumors an ugly truth you're hiding?In any event, I hope you feel better soon.

Old 03-05-2007, 11:27 AM
Jason 3-Danhakl
My Feedback: (10)

ORIGINAL: trentmark

I heard you slipped in the shower and impaled yourself on a religeous candle. the rumor went on to say that it took the doctors several hours to remove it. Are these rumors an ugly truth you're hiding?In any event, I hope you feel better soon.

Mark,
You seem to have me mixxed up with Jason Cohen!! And no there is no underlying truth behind my busted FOOT. Trent XFC??? Whats the scoop? JD
Old 03-11-2007, 08:00 PM
andrewskj

just put a os55ax great engine but I must have problems with my tank has anyone put there engine on side as it would be a much better place in relation to the tank location . my engine runs for about 3 to 4 min and stops could need bench running to break in . went to os 55 ax cause I was having problems with my tiger it would not even run to get it off the ground . would like to know if anyone had side mounted there engine and possible some pic's. And has any one had tank problems I really hate inverted engines because you really can't get a good tank location in relationship to carb . Thank you in advance Ken