Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

extinct airplane

hello there well the other day at the field a friend got an old 3D airplane that he got only for $50 with engine but he didnt know what airplane it was and I recognized it [&:] but dont know if the name I remember is the right one because I dont find it anywhere now not even here no pics no files nothing I believe its an hangar 9 model 40 size 3D looks like the predecesor of the twist 3D the name that I remember is the "pizzas" it looks like a twist with tail wheel but covered in red transparent monokote with the attack border of wing covered in B&W squares but a bit more wide fuselage , if you have a pic of one or a right name please show me

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: extinct airplane

You mean this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ca82034.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	964782   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rm38467.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	964783  
    The hardest part of this hobby?......waiting for the UPS truck.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yes! exactly that one I see now the right name is pizazz. I wanted to show it to a friend who didnt know it and he loves all the 3d airplanes, is that airplane yours or you found that pic elsewhere? because that airplane is really hard to find and if its your take care of it hehehe....Thanks for the pics

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No, not mine, just ones that I found on Google. I saw someone flying one at the field several months back but that's the last I've seen of one.
    The hardest part of this hobby?......waiting for the UPS truck.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I had a Pizazz last year, but had to unload it CHEAP so I could pay the bills. The buyer tried to lowball me on shipping, but I knew better. He at least was good enough to send a quick payment and leave me a good remark. I got his plane out to him ASAP, as per his wish. You know, I just hate having to sell an asset, especially if it's a valuable collector's item. And I honestly felt like I had pawned mine for half of what it's really worth. I couldn't think of anything nice to say about that buyer or transaction, so I just chose to follow a bit of fatherly advice and do the right thing: I did not leave a rating or feedback. I'm sure he'll make a nice profit should he decide to sell it one day.

NorfolkSouthern