Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

25% 3d which one!?!?

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

25% 3d which one!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 07:18 PM
gonzoman
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 25% 3d which one!?!?

I've made up my mind on a 30% if I can afford it after I get done working. If all else fails I will be getting a GOOD 25% plane. I have looked a lot of places, but I need first hand suggestions from pilots who have flown the plane. If you have any suggestions, criticisms, ideas feel free to express them. I don't really have budget YET. Also what's your opinion on the HD servos from TBM. High voltage of course. Lastly has any one ran the DLE 30cc?
Old 07-24-2009, 07:27 PM
gonzoman

Default RE: 25% 3d which one!?!?

Has any one heard of the abell rc velox or 50cc extra? how good are the crrc engines?
Old 07-24-2009, 09:06 PM
airborneSGT

Default RE: 25% 3d which one!?!?

Hey I am putting together a Cap 27% from GP on the cheap with said TBM servos. I will be putting a thread up next week covering it. I have flown two of them so far with 50cc engines. I happened to find a BME 44 cheap so thats what I will roll with for now. Should be light enough to be fine with it.

Honestly with the servos, gas engine, and components you will need its likely your costs will be close to that of 50cc gas. I have had a bunch of 50-150cc planes so I speak from experience.