Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

25% 3d which one!?!?

I've made up my mind on a 30% if I can afford it after I get done working. If all else fails I will be getting a GOOD 25% plane. I have looked a lot of places, but I need first hand suggestions from pilots who have flown the plane. If you have any suggestions, criticisms, ideas feel free to express them. I don't really have budget YET. Also what's your opinion on the HD servos from TBM. High voltage of course. Lastly has any one ran the DLE 30cc?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: 25% 3d which one!?!?

Has any one heard of the abell rc velox or 50cc extra? how good are the crrc engines?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: 25% 3d which one!?!?

Hey I am putting together a Cap 27% from GP on the cheap with said TBM servos. I will be putting a thread up next week covering it. I have flown two of them so far with 50cc engines. I happened to find a BME 44 cheap so thats what I will roll with for now. Should be light enough to be fine with it.

Honestly with the servos, gas engine, and components you will need its likely your costs will be close to that of 50cc gas. I have had a bunch of 50-150cc planes so I speak from experience.
    PAU Sponsored Pilot