Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying! > 3DFoamy Support
Reload this Page >

Need assistance in purchasing via website from 3DFoamy

Community
Search
Notices
3DFoamy Support Click here to get all your 3DFoamy support questions answered.

Need assistance in purchasing via website from 3DFoamy

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 06:09 AM
jmcowart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need assistance in purchasing via website from 3DFoamy

The website descriptions have sold me on the product, but the shopping cart runs me in circles. Ihave registered and logged in several times and go back in an endless circle to the registration/login page without being able to complete the shopping cart transaction.

Can you advise what I should do? Do you still sell the kits?

Thanks very much. I would very much like to purchase a CAP232 3DFoamy kit from you if it is available. John M. Cowart (jmcowart)
Old 08-11-2011, 07:02 AM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Need assistance in purchasing via website from 3DFoamy

Hi John,
I get orders every day so it must work. How does it not let you complete the checkout?
Old 08-11-2011, 09:29 AM
jmcowart

Well, when I fill out the registration information it tells me to wait until I get an email to allow me to complete cart. When that never came I tried to login and it said I needed to register. When I registered and logged in and clicked on add to cart it took me back to the registration/login page. When I tried to go through all that again it told me the name and password was already in use. When I tried to login using my user name (jmcowart) and my password (trinec) it clicked up the registration page again.

I went through that several times since yesterday.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate your help.

Mike Cowart. (jmcowart)
Old 08-11-2011, 10:14 AM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Check your spam folder maybe? I did a new register and it came to me instantly, and I could checkout and everything...

PM me what you used for a cart username and what not and Ill see if I can find you in the system. I dont see your name in there right now at all.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:32 PM
jmcowart

Got it, John Thanks for the extra help;. I finally was able to order a CAP 232 40" kitand am just awaiting delivery. Of course the problem with the web site was at least partiallydueto my inability to type with any degree of accuracyat all. But whatever youdid right away straiened it all out.Thank you again. Mike