3DFoamy Support Click here to get all your 3DFoamy support questions answered.

What is comparable to the 3DHS 48" Yak54 EPP foamy?

Old 08-28-2013, 07:58 PM
GizmoMadMax

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default What is comparable to the 3DHS 48" Yak54 EPP foamy?

Is there a cool 48" or larger 3D MONSTER EPP foamy i can move my gear too and forget 3DHS ?
(sure, i can go to a balsa frame, but foamy's are fun and forgiving in my small front yard and easy to harrier in)

Purpose of this thread: To find wing or replace airframe with similar monster 3D Foamy :-)

3DHS told me off and will NOT allow me to purchase parts for my 4 3DHS planes, and i need parts for this specific one, like a wing? (all because i posted that i could not get a hold of them them for 6 months by phone or email , so Ben & Noll & Wade attacked me , nice people & poor customer service.... wow , oh well )

*** Soooo, I need to move my gear to another 3D monster EPP foamy, but who out there has one?
(also buyer beware)

I see HobbyKing has the same exact model, but in different colors and half the price, but HobbyKing doesn't stock parts for it (well neither does 3DHS, right wing been out of stock for months my bud tells me, go figure).

* Please don't attack the messenger because i am posting this reality. This is my last ditch effort to find a wing or ditch the airframe...

** We love & Fully Support Joe Smith & The Joe Smith Family Team !!!
*** (Yes, WE (Father & Son) used to own 4 3DHS planes !! AJ, Velox, Yak 54 and Edge 540, widdling them as we sell and crash them, sold the AJ slick for $265 with batteries because Noll refused to sell me wheel pants at JoeNall this past May, as he and Ben did last fall... Sooooooooo replacing that one with PAU or EF or AW who knows?? So yea, now i need a 42" balsa D monster to fly out back in tight area and super thin runway lawn, one shot to land, no errors allowed :-)
Joe Smith is the Man!!!!

Thank you

p.s. The RCGroups thread is lighting up, cool
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...6#post25986086

Last edited by GizmoMadMax; 08-30-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:00 PM
JohnVH

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Since this is in the 3DFoamy.com forum, Id say the closest thing I have is the SuperXtra and Cap, those are 45", other than that its the pro line at 40". www.3dfoamy.com
Old 08-30-2013, 02:32 PM
GizmoMadMax

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnVH View Post
Since this is in the 3DFoamy.com forum, Id say the closest thing I have is the SuperXtra and Cap, those are 45", other than that its the pro line at 40". www.3dfoamy.com
oh yea, Hi John, yes, i own the SuperXtra!!!
Kent from Extreme R/C Hobbies in Lancaster PA built it for me (I was too bust at the time) & he did a 10000% perfect , excellent job!!!! Kent is the man!!!
I will have him build my aircraft anytime, he is a true expert (also on nitro 4x4 trucks and all gear).

If you look for it, you will see my posts with it painted, which i sprayed, kent built it and i sprayed it, check it out
Painting Foam?

www.rcuniverse.com/forum/foamies-rc-electric-foam-aircraft-162/9963935-painting-foam.html

:-)

p.s. I flew the heck out of this at night at the JoeNall 3D flight line again this year. I have just a couple of LEDs on it and the Aurora light kit on it to keep it light, and i was ripping her up with non-stop "cheater" rolling harriers, batt pack after pack(shhhhhhh)!!!
My buds were impressed and said it looked great and my cheater rolling harriers looked perfect in the dark, lol, you couldn't tell i am not there yet on rolling harriers, lol.
Heck, even knife edges are perfect and at night, and the 3d joenall line at night i flew none stop knife edges through none stop circles and she tracks very nice.
Great plane!!!

Last edited by GizmoMadMax; 08-30-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:39 PM
JohnVH

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

awesome, that looks great! Thanks for the reppin!

Search this Thread