Community
Search
Notices
3DFoamy Support Click here to get all your 3DFoamy support questions answered.

Cap 232 Castrol Decals

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 08:11 AM
geno472

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cap 232 Castrol Decals

Hey 3D Foamy Dudes,

I currently am flying three of your aircraft and I love all of them. I have three of your Cap 232 kits at the house and I have been waiting on the Castrol decal kit to be offered so I can build one of these kits. Any idea when the Castrol decal kit might become available? My most current model from your line-up is the Mini Sukhoi. I installed the optional landing gear and I am using an E-flite 370 outrunner motor with an E-flite 20 amp speed control and a Max Amps 1000mah 3s1p battery. Man what a great flyer! I truly enjoy building your kits as much as I enjoy flying them. Please keep up the good work and know that you have a very loyal following here in Southern Maryland.

Thanks
Gene
Old 11-12-2005, 10:14 AM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Cap 232 Castrol Decals

Hi! Thanks for the support Gene!! The castrol plane [link=http://3dfoamy.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=29]SUPERCAP[/link] is available right now, I think thats what you wanted right? The decals, Ill have to see what it would take to make them available.
Thank you
Old 11-12-2005, 04:15 PM
john wondra

The castrol decal set was for the prototype, but to sell them would be cost prohibited, it takes 26 sheets of paper at 2 dollars sheet and about 8-10 dollars worth of ink. It would cost more than the kit. This is why we never sold it wile Levi was around.

John
Old 11-13-2005, 02:29 PM
geno472

Guys,

Thanks for the replies, yes I just wanted the decal sheets themselves, I already have the Cap kits from your store.

Thanks
Gene