Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying! > 3DFoamy Support
Reload this Page >

Hi JohnV Would you Check This 4 Me

Community
Search
Notices
3DFoamy Support Click here to get all your 3DFoamy support questions answered.

Hi JohnV Would you Check This 4 Me

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Bad-n-Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi JohnV Would you Check This 4 Me

Hey John,

I 've been E-Mailing for 3 weeks and even called once.Hope all is well.Wondering on the status of my Order.
It was originally made on June 20th and was resubmitted per your request on the 26th.In which you said you had indeed recieved funds and were awaiting my resubmission from original cart order. (which did go through on the 26th of june). One time I neglected to send you the receipt num. which I in turn sent it a second time with the numbers you required minutes later.I also included the Name and address in case you lost it some were in cyber space.

Thanks Scotty H.
RI USA

I will E-mail you the Reciept Number and name and adress Agian...To your E-mail in just a few! Is there something you aren't telling me that I should be made aware of.Please help a loyal patron to be.