RCU Forums - View Single Post - Picco 26 Max....the DARK SIDE....
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 03:37 PM
alvinl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Picco 26 Max....the DARK SIDE....

ORIGINAL: ZoomZoom1

Okay,
Do you think I should Buy a Revo And Get a Picco .26 for it or get a Nemesis and leave it stock? My Main goal is to Smoke my freind who is getting a stock Savage Le.So here is the Question, can a stock Revo Beat a Stock Savage Le? I'll Upgrade it to a Picco .26 as soon as I have to $$$ To.

Thanks
I have a stock Savage LE and a stock Revo 2.5R. Well, both are mostly stock and I have new motors waiting for warmer weather to go in. And I should add that I love both of these trucks, yes even the Savage. In stock form, the Revo will woop up on the LE so bad it is not even funny. The LE will leap ahead of the Revo on takeoff, but that's OK. Because when it hit's 3rd, it's done. The stock .25 Savage motor has a lousy RPM range and tops out pretty early. I give it no more than 10 yards, if that, before the Revo passes the LE.

You might ask how I know. Well, when my son and I go bashing I drive a Savage and he drives our Revo. The only way I can outrun him is to put a jump in the middle of our race and hope that he gets over anxious and flips it on the jump. Or, I guess I could make it a 10 foot dragrace, I think I could take him then. And I will tell you that it's not easy having a 7 year old kid outrun you with a truck you bought and paid for. But I love him anyway.

Trust me. The Savage does not have a chance against it in stock form. The 4.6 may be a little closer, but I might still put my money on the Revo.