RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of making a come back...?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 08:17 AM
Automan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thinking of making a come back...?

I haven't left largescale at all mate, i still play with them from time to time. But the main thing im into right now, and have been for a couple of months is electric trial/rock crawlers custom built by my self [sm=thumbup.gif] I just buy a new kit like the tamiya txt-1 and totally chop it up and rebuild it to something allot better, and im doing the same right now with a new e-maxx, didnt even try out the stock e-maxx, i just took it out of the box and ripped it apart and built my own thing All i really use is the tranny and axels, the rest is made at home (except the tamiya chassis was used.. but cut up to perform better) I just love to build stuff and then try it out. Just something to do when it's to cold or rainy or weather that don't encourage one to play outside, or just feel like building while listening to old 80s songs... great feeling [sm=thumbup.gif]

As this winter have been a very crappy winter, that's why i went over to electric trial driving and building, it's great fun [sm=thumbup.gif] But taking out the largescaler for a run is the best still, but haven't don't it much lately cause of the weather... powder snow and you don't have much fun, or to wet slobby snow [] no real good snowdays over here to drive the bigscalers in, but the spring is on it's way now i hope