RCU Forums - View Single Post - .15 Little Toni
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Grodus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default .15 Little Toni

Hi All,
Just joined the forum, this is my first post. I didnt realize there was such a place for rc speed freaks and I am happy to be here. I had gotten away from glow airplanes the past few years because i had lossed access to a place to fly anything other than hand-launched electrics, but that just doesnt do it for me. I have a place to fly and I'm looking forward to dusting off the Toni, DC Dodgger, and Patriot.
I have a QM Little Toni that was given to me , still in the box, 8-10 yrs ago. It was paired un-used Cox .15 Conquest that was part of the free package. I didnt use the .15 but instead opted to go with an OS 32 with a tuned pipe. The airplane flys like a dream and is very easy to handle. I havent flown it in several yrs and I thought it was very fast but I've not been exposed to the types of racing airplanes most of you have, here in rural Arkansas. I can only reference a .10 Shike with a 32 and a Q-500 with a YS 45 and Prather pipe. Neither of these airplanes even comes close to the Toni. I am looking for engine suggestions for more speed out of the Toni. I understand there is a Jett .35. Would that kick it up a bit? I'm so far behind in the speed zone now, I'm trying to catch up on things like, DD, Magnum, Alley cat, Weston, ect.

Thanks in advance,
Grodus