RCU Forums - View Single Post - New day Lets try again
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 09:39 PM
AJsToyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New day Lets try again

Pom,

I had a racing go kart with a tricked out Mac 101. Well , these things start with a car starter and a belt so there is a pully hanging out of the flywheel side. I was running through Henry Ford Community College parking lot and all of a sudden I'm in pain. I'm going like 70 and am now standing on the brakes!! Everyone I was with seen parts flying , one part went as high as a street light. After doing the very unhappy extreme pain dance we found out what happened. Being the very cool stupid kid that I was , I was driving this thing with my bluejean jacket on. Well , who snaps up a jean jacket ??? When the flywheel rips that piece off thats double thick and has all the snaps on it and beats you till the engine stalls or you let off the gas! You do !!![:@] After that I didn't have to worry about snapping up the jacket. The several number of welts that were all over my back , they healed. The part that flew up to the street light ?? That would be my right pocket. Needless to say I don't have the jacket , and yes I have a slight phobea about getting things caught in moving parts.