RCU Forums - View Single Post - What The.... Noooooooo!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 10:42 PM
intrim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What The.... Noooooooo!

its easier for them to group everyone together and have them do something in a uniform fashon IE: point the dragonflyer up well now its easier to see the two green lights so thats good . its like "KISS" keep it simple stupid. i know it feels a little insulting but that is how you handle a large number of people . it narrows down the range of questions making it easier on the staff. if you are givin a task with structure then the questions are more predictable. look how we analyze the steps it takes to get in the air. how does the saying go " i believe none of what i read and only half of what I see" or "go to the refridgerator, get the box" those guys need instructions but just because you read that its the way to do it dosent necessarly mean its the only way or maybe the shortest way or the easiest way but if you do it that way then DFY at least knows where everyone's at and starting on the same page. its like working at taco bell , thinking outside the box!! i couldnt resist that one

mike