RCU Forums - View Single Post - nitro quake/thunder quake owners called out
Old 04-15-2006, 01:00 PM
bob67cam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitro quake/thunder quake owners called out

ok heres the scoop..i have a nitroquake and i stuck in a mach 26 engine which is about twice the h.p. of the stocker .21 ..2.75 hp in any case with the .21 the truck is pretty much bullit proof however this motor is a bit more then the gears are wanting to take i kept reading about sticking in thunder quake gears as there stronger however they were just discontinued..so in any case does anyone know of any stronger gears for this truck ..i just locked the center diff hoping to alleviate the shelling of the front gears but im a lil spooked as to if my rears wont shell out too.. so if anyone knows of something along these lines please give me a holler i did add the custome hose clamp to input area of the gear box..not the springy 1s that most have used but a screw hose clamp so im pretty sure thats not the problem..lol.....o yea..and im the old school type..i want some cool rims for this truck..not the typical pimp rims that im able to find all day long at all the hobby shops..any clues there?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec89759.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	445736   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk30948.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	445737   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lq38791.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	84.3 KB