RCU Forums - View Single Post - nitro quake/thunder quake owners called out
Old 04-15-2006, 08:20 PM
bob67cam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nitro quake/thunder quake owners called out

yea i did just run across that site and they do have some good lookin rims and yea i was hesitant about locking the diff however its been 2 times in a couple weeks that the front has shelled the gears and i changed out the bulk head and played with the shimming and i guess it may be wrong however my theory is that with the engine trying to push both axles instead of running the front like mad it will even out the power and hopefully judt drag the motor a lil more..and yea many can say just go easier on the throttle but uhhhh no..i dont wanna ..its my truck ..lol..and if i gotta grab 1 of the neighbor kids and have him sit on the truck to even out the power then ill try it..lmao..in any case i plan to buy another set of gears soon but if locking the diff doesnt work then i dunno..ill havta think of something..i have a 2 speed ofna tranny coming im wanting to try out however if its geared lower then id really have a gear issue so id like to find a good working combo b4 i try to attack the gears with even more gear trashing power...lol
ps i like the blue but i also like the brushed...
however if i could only find something along these lines..and yea i know its impossible however its my forum and ill cry if i want to..lmao
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz77698.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	445880   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rm38123.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	445881   Click image for larger version

Name:	Af90307.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	15.5 KB