RCU Forums - View Single Post - here's my Flying Machine
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 12:53 PM
scratchpc7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: here's my Flying Machine

Don,

it is good to see you back into flying and glad that you are feeling better. The plane looks awesome. If plans are available once again I would be up for a set.

I saw you fly at Jet Over Deland in 1991; the same year I got the kit from a hobby shop in Orlando. I was amazed at the flight that you put on. Last time I tried to watch the video that I took from 1991 the video was all messed up and I could not watch it.

I finished mine last year, but have had very little time to get out. The last time I flew it the lateral balance was way off because I added a pipe. It would sort of roll out of loops (not tight ones, just any loop). I have not rebalanced it or removed the pipe yet, but I will get that done in the near future as weather in KC is once again getting about right for flying.

McDDD,

Sorry to spoil the trend of all Pro Bros posting in this thread. Once I get four or five other project off of the bench I will probably go with a Burrito or Mojo. Then I too could join the Pro Bros , right after I join the Speak Freaks.

Doug