RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW ENGINEE
Thread: NEW ENGINEE
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 03:08 AM
Bash-m-up
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW ENGINEE

Generally speaking the more ports the more rpms and available power in a broader rpm range. This is really important in a long track as torque really won't make much difference. The less ports the more torque you will have. Too SH did have initial problems with the conrod and have rectified this now. I had many gallons on mine with zero issues. Too, my LST has the LRP spec 2 in it at this time and is a beast as well in the mid range area, top end is good as well but the take off does suffer a bit. The new LST2 mach engine I can say is a good engine from what I have seen, it is a noticable difference between the old to new in the LST's. I wish mine would have that when I got it. Also the LRP spec 2 and the SH-pro w/red heat sink are identical engines, didn't know this till I seen my buddies and we made a comparison and did a little research. So if I were going to go with the LRP I think I'd try saving a little $$ by going the SH route. But that's just me. As far as your sig goes....well....I do still have my Savage, but the MGT has since been long gone. LOL Nah, they are both really good trucks.