RCU Forums - View Single Post - Revo 3.3=7; OS,Sirio, XTM247=0***Perfect Record!!!
Old 04-29-2006, 11:51 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Revo 3.3=7; OS,Sirio, XTM247=0***Perfect Record!!!

ORIGINAL: revopqrs

i love it... we got savage guys sayin their axial 32 powered hog will out run a stock revo... well i have an os 30 powered revo that will flat out make your savage looks slow!! i run with the x and it looks pathetic.. i have a lst, it too looks like an elephant next to my revo, slow motion....
just remember whatever motor ya think you can put in your savage to out run me, i too can run that motor.... any revo can with a motor mount.
most people wont even pull out their savages after seeing my truck run, there is no contest... i tried to get some dudes to drag with me the other day(i never tire of making savages look bad!), they were putting their trucks away... they never even ran em. i guess they just wanted to be the fast guys at the track or somethin.. typical.

here it is right after break in, still running really rich.
http://www.rcpics.net/img/70297

I don't doupt you, the Revo is just a faster lighter chassis.....Unless we use Cabbies carbon Savage no Savage will be as fast as the Revo with the same motor... But the 3.3 in a Revo will not out run a Savage with a 24/7 pro, not by a long shot...

As for your OS 30 Revo, well if we put together a Spec 3 Revo we will likley have a good chance of taking you down...Though at that point staying on your wheels becomes a little tricky.

I guess with all the internet hype I was expecting the 3.3 to be laying a beating on the aftermarket big block Savages. The dyno of .93 HP seems very appropriate IMO.....

I also agree no stock engined Savage is goig to touch the 3.3, not even close...But HPI motors are very weak compared to other upgrade motors...hell the new X4.1 makes less HP then the 3.3 LOL