RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Big Aussie (SYD) Get Togethers (Group Fly)
Old 05-03-2006, 05:39 AM
I_Love_My_ABC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Big Aussie (SYD) Get Togethers (Group Fly)

Fantastic, I'll probably be there somewhere around 1.00pm - 1.30pm as I want to trim out a couple of the planes I haven't flown in a while so let's pray for some great flying weather with low winds and not too many people in the park on the day.

Hey Jaskel, why don't you bring along your Cessna with the old motor (I think it was you who was having the motor problem with the Cessna 182) and we'll test it to make sure there's no problems with it. I'm also going to bring along a few of my park flyers, and like your friend, I'm also happy to give a few tips, instruct a bit and try to pass on whatever knowledge I've picked up in my two short years of being a self-taught RC pilot.

I even have permission from the wife to come over on Friday, and the kids wont be coming either so hopefully I'll be able to get in a good couple of hours of solid flying without any distractions.

Hey Jon, how's the repairs going on your Cessna?? Hopefully you'll be back in the air by Friday. I'm really looking forward to seeing this "Mugi thing" you've been talking about. Sounds like a real interesting project.

I'll see you guys there, the more the merrier... I'll be driving either a white Magna sedan or a blue Mazda 323 hatch. Either way it'll be pretty easy to find me as there'll probably be a couple of wings protruding through the side window!!

Todd