RCU Forums - View Single Post - E-Flite BYP-YAK by QQ
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 01:59 PM
BadBoy__MadMikey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-Flite BYP-YAK by QQ

well guys put 5 flight on mine today. yesterday i went and bought the motor, i decided on getting the park 370 1080kv from eflite. i'm using a castle phx 10 esc. i went with the prop QQ uses the 10x3.8. to really dress it up i picked up a mpi collar style aluminum spinner. it looks super cool on the nose of the byp!!!! got a gws 4 channel receiver with eflite 75 on ailron and hitec 55's on rudder and elevator and the 3-d servo arms the eflite sales fit the 55's too. did just like QQ says and maxed all travels out to 150% and i use expo all the tim but not as much as QQ but i put that much but also set up dual rates. i'm using a 9303 radio. i'm pretty much using the same gear as QQ. but heres the super thing for me i have several e-tec 3 cell 700 packs and since the 1080kv motor pulls much less amps they work great i'm geting 8 to 10 mintues of extreme 3-d flying. but what amazed me is that little 370 outrunner pulls this fairly large foamie with easie and has very good vertical power!!! well heres the flight report!!!!
this baby flys like it's on rails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TR's with great ease!!! hovers and harriers like no other. rolling harriers and rolling circles are great knife edges with little to no coupling!!!! can do the nicest slowest knife edge loops!! but the greatest thing about this plane it flys so lite!!!! like a shocky!! like it has no mass to all that area!!!! inverted hariers are effortless, blenders, walls, parachutes, and snap rolls are great!!! i will probally order me another here in a month or so. so i can have two going!!! i love this plane. it came out at about 11.5 to 12 ounces with battery!!! i think my digital scales are messed up so i might not be tht heavy. all my buddys flew it and are in love!!! the nice thing about this plane is that it does everythihng nice and slow and smooth and never even thinks of falling off!!!
if anyone is thinking of getting one, stop thinking and getting ang going exactly by QQ comp. setting!!! i live about 20 minutes from TRiple Tree (site of Joe Nall). i'm going to try to get QQ to sign mine next week!!!
anyone has any problems with there or has any questions feel free to ask!!!

MIkey