RCU Forums - View Single Post - What should I do
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 11:03 PM
mgtwpicco27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What should I do

Mgt $380.00, picco .27 $180.00, 18 t clutch bell $18.00, and 52 t spur gear $7.00 = one durable 55 + mph truck for $700.00 with money to spare. I own two mgt's and one revo 2.5 and a jato along with a mini t and an xxxt sport by losi. The 3.3 revo for just under $600.00 is a good truck and it can take a beating. The mgt will need some more upgrades if you're gonna be happy, like smaller tires so you're not flipping over all the time and servos because the stock ones will only last a few months before they short out. I haven't done anything at all to the revo, it is descent as far as speed but I don't race it. I have $1,000.00 each into my two mgt's. They will out run the revo, but for it's Quality out of the box you will be happier with the revo 3.3. I would go to the tracks and watch people race and watch the trucks and see who's fixing and who's driving and what they have. And definitely take the advice and don't spend all that money right away because once it's gone you may not have that much at once for a long time. Another thing too, you will need a rechargeable batt and charger for the mgt, that will improve steering in it, but you're talking another $70.00 or more. However the revo comes with a rechargeable battery in it and a wall charger, and you can get a car adapter so you can charge it in the cig lighter wherever you go and it only costs like $10.00 _ $15.00.