RCU Forums - View Single Post - What should I do
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 10:39 AM
bauerbach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What should I do

ORIGINAL: dustin7837

If you are looking for the best handleing and speed, Revo 3.3 is nice and so Is the hellfire. If you wnat a big MT that might beat a buggy, Check out the CEN Nemesis. After all A nemesis and Genesis took 1st and second and TQ in the US gas championships and left the LST2's in the dust. lol
LST2s in the gas championships? Im not even aware of any such conversion... do you have the lineup of cars that raced it? of course the cen's are in the gas championships as they are way outside of the rules for nitro. as Ive said; LST2 wins all the nitro MT races. and the revo crowd will say thats because of losi's drivers. and maybe it is; Adam Drake could probably run a warhead to the podium. but good to know its possible for the LST2 to still dominate if you arent holding it back.

as for weight, I thought the same things as you... its HEAVY, even when I raced the first time, I was dieing out there. but now 4 times later, and 2 lbs lighter(10lbs 12oz), I have crimefighters on there, and I was cutting turns inside the revos and pulling out of them faster. Meanwhile, Id typicly win the little nudge wars.

If I could get the LST down under 10lbs, well jeez. that WOULD be pretty sweet(I dont expect to, it would sacrifice too much for me as I also bash with it). but as it stands, its hardly a nescessary conversion, for me to have a truck every bit capable of winning.