RCU Forums - View Single Post - Genesis, something strange...
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Neo9686

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genesis, something strange...

Hi, i want to introduce myself first, this is my first post here 'cause i'm Italian, in Italy, and i found this forum only some dayse ago...

Here's my problem: i'm trying to tune the Nx-76, but it's really strange... it change when the fuel decrease! when it is full it's so, when it's half it's different, when it's almost empty it's more different... is it normal?

Is normal that this engine is really really nervous? my engine is really unstable, and in my fuel line there are many air dots, is it normal? can it be because my fuel line pass too close to the engine?

and the last thing (for now), when i give gas when my Gen is stopped, and it is going forward, sometimes finish into a weelie, but if i do this in reverse it ALWAYS finish in a wheelie and then make a backflip! is it normal that going in reverse gives more power to the front train? or it is only a fact of weight or wheels orientation? i have the central differential locked, 25% nitro, front transmission in plastic telescopic shaft and rear transmission is with a dogbone...

Thanks men.. I hope you'll reply...