View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Ed Smith
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Brantford, ON, CANADA
Posts: 3,305
My Gallery
My Models
My Feedback
Default RE: fibreglass help

Hi Zain,

The stripper I was referring to is sold in the NAPA automotive stores in the US. The label on the can says "Automotive Specialty" Automotive refinishing products'

6804 Fibreglass Paint Stripper.

Maybe this helps.

The next time I am in the US I will dig around.

Ed S
Ed Smith is offline  
Reply With Quote