RCU Forums - View Single Post - SERVICE AT DRAGANFLY INNOVATIONS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 10:35 AM
draganfly.com
My Feedback: (40)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SERVICE AT DRAGANFLY INNOVATIONS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: nickruss

well I will second any bad reports of RCTOYS. I shipped an eyecam to them for repair 3 weeks ago and have not had a word out of them, despite chasing with 3 emails!

Who are Draganfly Innovations anyway? Are they just a PR front for the excellent development work done by Spectrolutions (whose name I note is writen on the circuit boards of my DF V)
Hello Nick

Yes, we are in partnership with Spectrolutions, however we are both seperate individual companies. We have our circuit boards and some of the Draganflyer parts built through Spectrolutions.

I beleive I spoke with you over the phone a couple of days ago regarding your returned eyecam, if there was anything left unresolved or if you have any more questions please contact me. Please attention any emails to myself.

Just a note to everyone on this forum, Draganfly Innovations has absolutely no affiliation with www.precisionheli.com. Also if you are having any problems with your Draganflyer please contact me directly, I can't help you if I don't know about the problem.

If you have any problem with any of the customer service at Draganfly Innovations please let me know who you were talking to and what the problem was, we do need direct feedback in order to improve and better help you.

Cory Baker
1-800-979-9794 ext 221
1-306-955-9907 ext 221
[email protected]
Draganfly Innovations