RCU Forums - View Single Post - Just bough a Aerobird Extreme - One look, then bought a Aerobird Challenger aswell!
Old 06-02-2006, 02:33 PM
Podrelease

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just bough a Aerobird Extreme - One look, then bought a Aerobird Challenger aswell!

Thanks for the kind words Packyj - and Leo, that definitive post was brilliant! I'm gonna have that printed out and with me along with the manual tomorrow. I managed to stash the Xtreme in the loft before the wife saw it - she's already doing her nut about the Challenger.

Weather is going to pretty good tomorrow - I can't wait.

One question - the Xtreme's peak charger is a different model to the one supplied with the Challenger and it has a standard Tamiya connector - with it being a peak charger I was wondering if I could use it to charge other (NimH) batteries that are higher voltages (mainly 9.6v 700mah - for my nephew's hovercraft. Right now the poor boy sits and watches thw all charger for hours on end!) or is this a no no? The hovercraft packs have 8 cells.

I ordered a ZigZag Racer today too - if that's here tomorrow - it's gonna be one early christmas.

Thanks again guys.