RCU Forums - View Single Post - Air Hogs Aero Ace!
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 09:30 PM
McNeil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Air Hogs Aero Ace!

I've never seen an AA with the kind of wing abnormality you talk about. My first thought is" take it back for an exchange". Beyond that - the right tilt (if you mean ti slopes up so that the wing tip is highter then the left) can be corrected by pushing down on the wing (are we still talking about the plane in its origonal biwing format?) If it is a biwing be carefull not to let the connectinig strut collapse as you force the wings down (do you have the older version or the newer ones in the fancy box - a box with the color of the plane on it and one edge of the box tapered down? - the new planes are suppose to be more flexable. - Anyway about the hard to turn one way. this is not that uncommon - some folks are forced to take a misbehaving plane back but try tabbing over the vertical stablaizer rudder to the right - that will force the tail to the left (use one of the little silver tabs in the instruction bag). The problem with this fix is that when you let go of power the plane will circle the other way and that's a neuscence. (I assume you have tried turning the trim knob all the way right). You might also look at the motors as the outside of the prop passes the trailing edge of the wing. it should just clear the wing and be the same distence on both props. If all else fails take it back. ToysRus has the best return policy while Target tends to give some gas about it but be assertive. Good luck - let us know know how it goes.