RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Badius Owners Club
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 10:01 AM
Loubud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Badius Owners Club

GF2,
I know. It isn't easy to have people with a firm belief in something mixed in with others that feel as strongly about a differing belief. Civil conversation gets out of control real fast. I am of the opinion that you have to be flexible enough to hear the different (opposing) idea and to be able to explain your idea in an unoffensive way. It ain't easy in those AMA discussion threads. I used to try to explain stuff. My way of thinking. I'd get both boos and yays. Roger and I used to point out threads that would be going berserk. We'd talk on the phone and laugh when a lot of the flaming was just over semantics. Roger was a very strong defender of the AMA for his 1st year of membership and started to lose his faith in them because of the yo-yo's on those threads. I found a great club after find 3 crappy ones. I think Brent mentioned he'd found a good one too. We all know, here on this thread, that good clubs are out there. The trouble is why there are so many crummy ones. I understand these are private clubs and they have their way of doing things and I think that idea is proper. But the shear rudeness of a few make Outlaw fliers. They didn't make themselves. So in a brighter ending I'll say this. While the AMA isn't what it used to be, it is good for most clubs. Limited good but still good. I'd like to fly at one. Man oh man. A runway.