RCU Forums - View Single Post - SO... WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 06:46 PM
PilotSmith
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SO... WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

Litigation manager here. I basically give away money in court and settlement conferences just prior to trial to people who were allegedly injured by our insureds... I guess that makes me the nice guy in an insurance company?

Hey Vicman! I'm about 80% complete on the bluecore foamy FA18. I'll post some pics when done. Not making it fancy, just trying to get it built with a few minutes here and there. My EDF conversion FA18 had been ready to fly for a couple months just waiting on a free weekend, bigger huevos, and some nice weather. Last weekend my wife decided she would climb up on a ladder to get a sleeping bag out of the rafters. Long story short she dropped it on the FA18 that was hanging in the garage busting off one vertical fin and putting a good size crack through one wing. One more project back on the backlogged assembly line... Given I've had a hard time getting enough time to get out to a flying field, I just ordered a helicopter this weekend to fly in my yard (Blade CP). Hoping the learning curve isn't too steep. Going to load up a flight sim now and crash a few helicopters before the real thing gets here...