RCU Forums - View Single Post - Basic Radio Question
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 01:30 PM
FlyingFish
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Basic Radio Question

Well, I have 2 airplanes, one airplane is on #26 Freq. and another is on #33. For some reason, although I'm alone, their is some outside source that is interfering with the #33 freq. Airplane, but not the #26 freq. It could be some electronic devices near by that is causing glitches in my #33 freq. airplane. But my #26 Freq. Airplane in that location never has a problem. So, since I can only fly one airplane at a time, I may as well put both airplanes on the same Freq.#26, Because I know That's a clear channel with no outside interference. If I take the crystals from the #26 Freq. airplane and swap it with my #33 Freq. and use the same set of #26 crystals for both airplanes, it may or may not work, because the #33 transmitter is tuned to transmit on #33 not #26. That's why I asked on the forum, but I don't wanna find out that it dosen't work at an altitude of 200 feet or more.............[X(] So I figured if it was a common thing to swap safely I would just replace the crystals instead of the whole radio, But I'm still not sure what would happen in mid flight! So, I figure, better safe than sorry...