RCU Forums - View Single Post - Outlaw Questions...Please HELP
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 11:04 PM
RC Larry-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts
Default RE: Outlaw Questions...Please HELP

Hey Mike
I'm one of the OutLaw flyers you saw Saturday in Havelock. It really is an awesome flying machine. I e-mailed Extreme flight myself earlier in the year, and got the same answer, Unfortunately, they have several other projects ahead of it, and I wouldnt count on it hitting the shelf this year. I'm finishing up my 4th OutLaw for a buddy now. Nobody, and I mean NObody will welcome an ARF version more than myself!!!!! There is a LOT of building to do for such a small model, but it's worth every minute of it the first time you do "The Wad", ( full speed pass into a snap) or the "Kentucky Powdriver" (strait down into snap) Mine was the yellow, blue,red version. I also built the red, white blue one that went into the brush field. His battery croaked! Luckily, no damage. As for plans, I might be able to hook you up later. Do you plan on going to the Goldsboro fly in this weekend? I'll try to run a set of plans off, as well as the instruction manual. Also, I'll bring a fully built up OutLaw ready to cover, so you can see all the little details the plans dont cover. No, it aint for sale! lol One of my buddies here in Raleigh has spent the last few months begging me to build him one, and it's headed to his hanger.