RCU Forums - View Single Post - here's my Flying Machine
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 03:38 AM
nytprowler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: here's my Flying Machine

Don,

Great to see the Flying Machine page, even though you may have just caused this month's car payment to be a few days late so I could get the new plans

My Dad just sent me some scans from his original plans crica 1990. In the info sheet, there was mention of a .15 & .60 size Flying Machine. The .15 size really interests me, as it seems it would be a real E-powered show-stopper. Are these plans still around anywhere?

As Dave mentioned previously, I don't think it's a coincidence that there are several members of The Profile Brotherhood that are interested in The Flying Machine. I can only speak for myself, but I consider you the first 3D pilot I ever witnessed in my life, way back when @ Byrons. Push the machine and the man on the sticks to the edge of the envelope, that's where you really start to learn.

If you have the time, I'd encourage you to make the trek up to the Nashville Pro Bro September 14-17th in Leiper's Fork, TN. After re-watching the Cloud Dancer's videos my Dad and I bought back @ Byron's (specifically the flying through the foam sheets) I think you might enjoy the comeraderie.

Jason