RCU Forums - View Single Post - 4 stroke motor mount question
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Deadeye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 4 stroke motor mount question

ORIGINAL: sonnytex

Ok Deadeye that makes sense to me - maybe that is why on rare occassion the Twist would try a momentary trick on it's own (shhhhhsh,
don't say anything cause I told them all it was a new manuever ) I normally fly at about 1/2 throttle but I really get a kick out of hitting the power and shooting her straight up until it's just a speck. That seems to be when she twitches now and then. Hummm, you keep bringing up stuff and now I won't be able to sleep tonight

Thanks again
Sonnytex
Righteo! You are on the fast track too learning buddy! I couldn't believe the difference in the iso mounts on these (I have two) Saito 82s I have. I have a Saito 100, and it NEVER shook as bad as the 82s. But those little suckers ROCK! I can't believe the power they produce sometimes. I've fitted them with carb stacks and air filters, and that tamed them somewhat. But I gotta tell ya man, the power those little cased suckers produce is equal to the Magnum 91 I have...just a tad less (high end) thrust power. Don't let the case size fool you! And wrap that engine in rubber! Or at least the mounts. Happy flying!