RCU Forums - View Single Post - Iron Bay Model Company
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 06:30 PM
lovehydro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Iron Bay Model Company

I ordered parts for my Corsair before you. They rarely answer there phones and seldom answer their e-mails.
When you do reach them, all I get is how busy they are with their government work and how the model department is done as time allows and for fun.
I have been told my order was almost ready (around July), then it was ready but they had shipping problems (around Sept), then a nice lady answered and told me she would be answer the phone and getting the orders out( around early Oct.). Now there is no answer at all again. I did get a e-mail (about a weeks ago) telling me they were not out of business, however the government work was ramping up again and it would be 6 to 8 weeks before they get back to any model work “AGAIN” I already went through one of these periods a couple of months ago.
Byron had a great product and understood customer service. Iron bay makes mistakes on their orders and have no understanding of customer service or I don’t think they care.
I do still want my parts because my Byron Corsair was a great plane. How ever I will never again own a airplane that I might need to deal with Iron Bay for parts or service.
I wish you better luck, but don’t count on it.
lovehydro