RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Badius Owners Club
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Stingray69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Badius Owners Club

Nice vid again Howard. Keep it up. I took the red cub I used for ap out for a flight this morning and it's really flying like a dog. Lacked power and doubt it will ever tote a cam again. I don't know whats wrong with it other than getting glue heavy. Maybe more hp under the cowl is needed. Kinda of bummed about it.

GG. Thanks for the future care package, what ever it is. Those cathodes, wait till all the ole frts living in my hood start calling in UFO sightings. I'll give them a daylight test flight this week to see how they hold up powerwise and make sure the bird is balanced.

Brent, you'll have to tell us some of your bachelor stories from those old apartments, bet you have a few. What, you had to move often to keep the girls fooled?

Carl, I'm not even in the least unhappy about the SB charger. It gets used several times a day. Having an inverter for the ps is probably better for it in the long haul. Happy Anniversary tomorrow. Hope you skip out of work early and treat Sandy to a special evening. Oh and hit her up for some RC spending and a fly day while your at it. Oops, I don't mean while your at it, Afterwards.

Sray