RCU Forums - View Single Post - Falcon 40 (Exceed heli) Forum
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 08:39 PM
robotronski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Falcon 40 (Exceed heli) Forum

ORIGINAL: bart77

Is there a flight sim that will work with our Falcon transmitters? And what are the switches for ? I thought is was only 4-channel?

I'm glad you think its rugged as well. I crashed today when I lost orientation and all I had to do was find the missing ball bearing on the floor and pop the rotor head back on. It just slides around on the tile floor, my problem is when I hit a table or some chairs.

As far as the trainer cord goes, it's supposed to be used with the FMS simulator which is freeware, download it for free from:

http://www.flying-model-simulator.com/

Problem is you get what you pay for. Quality is nowhere near a purchasewd sim. My opinion only, of course.

As far as the switches on the Tx go, flip em' up and down all you want. They are not even connected inside. I opened up my Tx to adjust the tension on the throttle stick. I bent the little thingy that acts as a ratchet for the sticks position. Once inside, I removed the switches from my Tx for another project that has nothing to do with RC helis. 2 FREE switches included with every heli sold . WOW!!!! My Tx now has two holes where the switches used to be. My guess is that part of the radio is produced on one assembly line and the next manufacturing step determines if its a 4 or 6 channel radio set-up.