RCU Forums - View Single Post - Falcon 40 (Exceed heli) Forum
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 09:13 PM
TheVirus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Falcon 40 (Exceed heli) Forum

ORIGINAL: robotronski

ORIGINAL: TheVirus

Odd, I went to all-battery.com and apparently it forwarded me to all-bats.com, very odd. So all I would need to do is just use the aligator clips and hook them into the leads on the Falcon 40 battery?

I know that a lot of internet retailers have many different wb fronts for some reason (probably something to do with how a GOOGLE search operates I bet) I always check the physical street mailing adress if I suspect its the same vendor with a different web page look.

Yep, I made an adapter out of a wood block (painted black for the high tech look !) with some small brass picture hanger nails pounded into the wood. The I soldered the wires from the JST plug to the brass nails.

Then all I do now is clip the alligator clips to the nail heads. Red to red, black to balck, no mistakes to be made here.

This keeps the alligator clips from accidentally shorting each other out ( FIRE - FIRE !!!!)

I used brass nails as they accept solder readily and won't corrode or rust later on.

Simple, and I use it for all my batteries
[img][/img]
Where did you get the JST connector from? Is it a specific kind of will pretty much anything work? I wonder if I can just rip off the JST connector off of the charger that the heli comes with.