RCU Forums - View Single Post - What would you like to see next from Academy / MRC?
Old 10-26-2006, 10:58 AM
Davey G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What would you like to see next from Academy / MRC?

Hey Guys,

Thanx for taking the time out to vote for what you would like to see next from MRC/ACADEMY. I would like to give it a few more weeks and let this poll continue. We have already started a new project, and from your polls... it looks like we are on the same wavelength. I personally would like to design a 1/18th scale truck in the future, (hint that, our current project is not 1/18th) there are many basher 1/18th scale vehicles and only 3 TRUE competition trucks out there. I want to make a full blown racetruck. I wanted to make it so that if you chose to run cells (NiCds,NiMH) initially, then switch over to lipos you wouldnt have to worry about the weight distribution going out of wack. (another hint) Also these little trucks are sooooo over powered there is quite a bit of torque steer that can occur, I would like to adress this as well. (hint) Well now that Ive given you all these hints, let me hear what you think of all this.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Dave Graboski
RC Car Product Manager
Model Rectifier Corporation
Phone: 732-225-2100 Ext.214
[email protected]