Thread: Kyosho Kelly
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 01:36 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kyosho Kelly

Whoa-----------------

I think of Kmot, the Dude 8 Bros and all the guys on this forum as close buddies even though that may be a little on the sick side. None the less true. I read your thoughts and ideas and too frequently (according to the finance department) follow up in similar or same purchases with the intent of killing off the rest of the local club racers. The approach has been great in concept as this I have taken the open anything goes class here for the past two years, and so far ahead of the group in points, probably three years streight. Along the way, a Little Tony, and then Alley Cat were expensive disapointments. The Alley Cat is still on the ceiling, not quite given up on, and no reasonable offers to but. That big Jett engine will find a quick home some day in the near future as I love the distinct bark that says I am boss.

What I am getting to is following Kmots last filnd, the "Sonic", I ordered and received one, its a decent Q-500 wanta-be. Am a little fearfull of sticking the new Webra 55GT or Jett 60LX on it thinking the wings just can not stand the resultilng speed. This new one he has come up with also has me wanting. Now, the thing is my lowly shop is in process of renovation with the finance departmnt not paying close attention as long as the rest of the house goes her way. Gonna build another "Super workbench" proven not to deflect more than 1/16" when my 250 lb cousin stands in the center (honest, true) The down side is I am humping, nailing, painting ect. my life away, being inspired by many of your shop pictures. My god I have a lot of "stuff" to neatly store, stack, simply streighten it out and be able to find it time. After several local sad "Estate Sales", I have enough balsa to last me for my remaining years, 4 model boxes full of it. Anyone have ang very good ideas of storeing the stuff that is reasonably simple? Any other good shop idea layouts would be appreciated, a personel thing I understand. Anyway, if you don't hear from me for a while, thats where I am working the butt off. Kmot, please buy this thing as it looks so fast just sitting there. Then let us know well it scoots and if it will keep up and turn with a 424. God willing, will be pestering the gang again in the near future. Till then, ENJOY