RCU Forums - View Single Post - all diamond dust post
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 11:24 AM
willflyforfood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: all diamond dust post

Well the MVVS engines that both of us wil be running are pretty hot, their not just your stock sport engines. On top of that there will be mods made to do some performance upgrades. From what I have been told and seen firsthand these engines respond great to enhancements, it really is a good base for a high performance engine that is made very well. The only thing is I'm having trouble trying to decide if I should do everything I want to it before I even break it in or just take it easy for a while and slowly tweak on it to see improvements. I saw a guy that took a pretty hot MVVS .26 and turn it into an absolute monster, and there is a GRRT at the field that packs about as much punch as you are gonna get without getting into the nelson/jett arena so I know it can be done. I'm not saying this as to gloat, just mentioning that I think they have a lot of potential due to the quality of the engine. Also I'd like to see some more videos of some of the Dusts if you guys know where any are, I am having a hard time finding them.