FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Air Hogs Aero Ace!

Ahaa, the worst part of my loss was every time I walked out my front door I could see it. It was taunting me. My neighbors made a point of pointing it out to all of our mutual fraends, their friends, and aquaintances. I was actually glad when it blew out of sight. A draw back to living in a village is that some people refer to me as the airplane guy. They don't know me and I probably have not met them. But the grapevine uses the "airplane guy", or so I'm told. I suppose it could be worse, there is a guy in town who's name we all know because of his driving, and his truck.

Ahaa, on a more serious note, if or when you try the stir stick mod the plane will handle differently. Your turns should be tighter and at first you'll probably have to counter-steer out of turns. The counter-steer is a result of the turn radius your used to versus the wings pushing on the fuse(imparting energy). It usually takes a couple of flights to get the hang of it.

Neurotex, or anyone else, have you tried a lower profile AA? It seems to me that if you moved the battery forward that leaves about 1/2 of dead space. If the wing was lower on the fuse that might make the plane more of a stunt plane. Any thoughts?

Tim