RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ok i put my flying dragon on the chopping blocks, whats the next beginner plane i should consider
Old 12-08-2006, 08:00 AM
Leo L

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ok i put my flying dragon on the chopping blocks, whats the next beginner plane i should consider

Since you didn't provide very much info, I'll make some assumptions. You are learning on your own, you have little or no experience, and you would prefer to start with an RTF plane.

The more I see and hear about the SuperCub, the more I am convinced that it is the best beginner plane currently available. There are several beginners who fly it at my field and their experience shows me that its a great plane to start with. Its easy to fly, looks great and is remarkably resistant to damage. The prop seems to be the part that suffers the most damage, so buy a few extra props. Next in line is the EasyStar, which can also be bought as an ARF. Next in line is a whole array of pusher planes such as the Aerobird Challenger, T-hawk, SkyFly, Wingo, etc. If you want to go ARF, the Beaver is a very nice selection.