RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC magazines & manufacturers info
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2003, 12:42 AM
kennydee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC magazines & manufacturers info

Hey, I'm back, learning more everyday, but not from most of the magazines. There are precious few negative comments about the planes reviewed in most of the mags. I know these products are not that good. A note to the manufacturers out there, give us an alternative to your basic electric flyers. Too many of these planes are underpowered out of the box. And please, give us planes with flight times of at least 6 to 8 minutes. I'm spending too much time changing connectors and modifying my electrics so they will fly longer. I know these things are price sensitive but maybe they could offer an up-graded plane at a higher price. I know I would pay more to get a good performing plane right out of the box. I was recently watching an RC show on the outdoor channel, they were showing a SIG electric Rascal and just beaming about how well this plane performs. Most of the info I've read on this site about the Rascal indicates it very underpowered. Do these people actually go out and fly the planes they are talking or reading about?