RCU Forums - View Single Post - Having the time of my life
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 11:52 PM
joeman11
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Having the time of my life

Its funny how the media uses data from the last 20-50 years to say that there is global warming, where just 20 years ago they were talking about global cooling. Oh, i forgot, they said, as the global temp gets higher, we will get more severe storms everywhere. Well, thats what they said caused the 20-30 hurricanes last year. but, what about this year? nothing. maybe a tropical storm, and that might not even be put on the news. I don't know about you guys, but I think the media ran out of ideas and decided to talk to some crazy scientist saying that the Earth is going to cook itself. My earth science teacher told me not too long ago, that when a normal volcano erupts, it supplies the atmosphere with enough CO2(carbon dioxide) and water vapor, which those two gases are what make up the ozone, which blocks out harmful UV radiation, to equal the amount of fossil fuel exhaust in the U.S.A. in 100 years. I don't care if you believe what I just typed, but I have very strong feelings considering how the tree huggers are saying how we are killing the planet. I can say we are not helping it, but we are barely putting in a dent. Everythings a cycle, and everything in moderation. If you want to continue this discussion, drop me an email, I would like to hear your views. They are your opinions and I will respect them. My hands are cramping, thanks, Joe