RCU Forums - View Single Post - LADO Gear?
Thread: LADO Gear?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 01:11 AM
lado-tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LADO Gear?

Hello all,

I thought you all deserved an explanation of the delays Jim has told you about. We had full intentions of shipping product when the web site went live, but things don't always go as planned. Trust me this was not ideal for us either! But here is what happened.

Late in the game we had some very good suggestions for the product that we felt important to implement. This was mainly to have a controller that could allow for hydraulic simulation, have one gear go down/up before the other like on a P-51. The change was also recommended to make optical isolation mandatory, using one of the controllers. This turned into a much larger design change then I initially thought. This coupled with the small glitch we found delayed shipping.

How ever painful it was to wait, we felt it better then shipping product that didn't meet our high standards. As you can imagine, if not done right this could cause RF noise problems. Even though I got a lot of pressure to release the product I felt it was more important to wait until it was ready.

I knew we where asking a lot for you guys to wait this long. I am very happy you all hung in there!

We are now shipping product, Jim should have gotten his today. Hopefully he will come back and tell you what he thinks.

So in a nut shell that’s the story from the horse’s mouth!

Doug
Lado Tech