RCU Forums - View Single Post - New item for our money
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 10:51 PM
cyclops1970
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New item for our money

The TGN pipe was my first choice but Tom @ python said i would have problems because i own a MB not"PRO" and i wasnt in the mood for more mods to do .. i really like the race finish pipe !!
And why dont you guys ship into Canada ? hope its nothing personall !
ORIGINAL: TGNman

WOW, I release a brand new FG tuned pipe to the market and I get 0 replies to our thread. No questions, no comments and now with several sold I still have not seen a review (unless I missed it).

But I release an inexpensive and simple product to add some color and style to a truck and I get 2 pages of replies in 1 day. Forums can be weird some times…..

Ok, let me make some comments to clear things up.

1. It fits up and over the tank bracket nice and snug.
2. Its easiest put on by removing the tank and fuel lines. Depending on how much patience you have.
3. There are many ways to know how much gas you have but I usually know with one clue….. when I run out. Do people drive their FG trucks to work or something? I don’t get it……????
4. Tanks can be cleaned but with oil, dirt and sun damage there is no way a tank will ever look new again after some use. But with a tank cover it will hide most of the dirt and if it does start to look dirty then ya just wash it with your underwear and your alllll good.

I personally do not clean my truck very often. But I would still prefer to look at a plain black tank than a poop brown color tank that I cant see thru to begin with.

With all these pictures floating around here with guys and their shiny wet looking tires I am sure the colors will work well with their sexy machines.

I hope this clears things up and gets across our point with this new part.

Mark Hull