RCU Forums - View Single Post - Great Planes Reactor GP/EP 3D ARF .46-.70
Old 12-29-2006, 10:58 PM
likestofly
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Great Planes Reactor GP/EP 3D ARF .46-.70

Guys,get this plane !
Here`s my setup: YS-63 using an OS inside header hte muffler exits out of the airbox on the bottom. The manuel states using sn OS 70,U will have to add 2 to 5 ounces to the tail, so I used my YS instead.
Servos: I used JR811`s in the rear (3),hitec 225mg-ailrons & a hitic-81 for throttle.A 6v-1650 battery in the nose and the plane balances without any additional weight. Flying weight ia 5.1/4 lb`s.
If U don`t want to do the sweetest blenders,tightest flat spins, straight knife edge passes, then stay away fron this plane.
Our resident expert,Dave Sullivan flew it & he was doing rolling circles 30 seconds into the flight,he loved this plane and wants a bigger version to go electric with.
tHE PLANE IS VERY BUILT,HAD NOT ONE WRINKLE IN IT,however the two things I did not like were; 1, U are given sheet metal screws for all the control horns,I used dubro heavy duty horns. 2, the tailwheel is installed directly to the rudder,the servo will take a lot of abuse,so I USED A sullivan instead.
I only have 4 flights on so far, but I like it so far, stall are straight fotward,lands a little fast but easy, You will not be sorry spending your $ on this one.