RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hangar 9 Twist 3D Part II - Thread Continuation
Old 01-02-2007, 02:32 PM
ghee-grose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hangar 9 Twist 3D Part II - Thread Continuation

ORIGINAL: dutchalltheway

ORIGINAL: jwk72

Anyone use the H9 FSone simulator? I have been messing around with it and upsized the T_ _ _ T .40 with the .72 saito to the dimensions of the .60 with a Saito 100. Doesn't seem a whole lot different, but was interested to hear opinions from anyone else who might have tried this and what your thoughts are.

-Jay K.
Jay..This is not the answer you were looking for, but I use the AeroFly Pro Deluxe, and love every second of it!!I do not know if you are in the market for a Sim, but do not make up your mind until you at least see this one. It has been used by a lot of RC Flyers for a long time....in fact.....this is how I learned to fly!!Practiced on this Sim for quite a while..then was solo in 2 days with a trainer plane!..Just my .02

I've flown the FSone for a few hours and hate it! I think they should've waited a little while longer to release it... AFTER they came up with the fixes to all the problems it has. It's next to impossible to tweak a stock plane to even be able to hover. It's like there's a 20 mph crosswind when you get to hanging on the prop. Know this, I can 3D a plane quite well, so don't think it's me lacking skills.

Aerofly Professional Deluxe has my vote too!!! I am a 2+ year user and can't find anything that beats it. Realflight G3.5 is pretty close and with a little time with it I might even come close to bragging on it too. But for now, it's AFPD all the way!