RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spectrum - Programming Help With Flaps
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 10:35 PM
GPutt33
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spectrum - Programming Help With Flaps

Hi Guys - I think I've read most of the posts, done searches in the threads on "Flap" and can't find any mention of my programming problem yet []

I have a H9 Ultra Stik Lite 120 with flaps. I had it hooked up with a JR 8103 with flaps alone or 'Crow' in it.

I have the left and right Ailerons hooked up as needed and flaperon's ON. I have the flaps set up on a Y harness.

When I flip the switches on the Aileron's go up in the flap up posistion, neutral in the mid setting and down in down. I thought I'd be able to turn on the 3 way switch on but the above happens, in other settings the Flap mixing screen is completely turned off in the set up mode.

I finally messed around with it enough that I got the flaps to come down in the middle notch and in the bottom notch Aileron's and flaps both come down together. I had to back it out about 50% which backs the Ailerons back up to give me enough travel that I can still fly it.

I downloaded the set up manual for the JR 7202 and it is showing to to use chnl 2 for right aileron (which I already have) but then it goes on to put the left aileron in chnl 5 (gear), right flap in chnl 6 (aux 1) and left flap in chnl 7 (aux 2).

I haven't tried the above change yet, just to flustered trying to program it from earlier.

Has anybody else been able to program in flaperons and flaps so the 3 position switch works right?

Appreciate any light anyone can shed on this